Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Technology - Chop Suey πŸ›πŸΉ

Kia Ora and Greetings to you all here is another blog of mine from technology. Last week on Thursday we had technology I am still in cooking and 
we made Chop Suey. I had buddied up with Syraiah-Lee. 

WALT: Learn How To Make Chop Suey

The ingredients you need to make this dish are:
- Vermicelli noodles 
- Red Capsicum
- Broccoli 
- Carrots
- Onion 
- Rice 
- Cabbage
- Soil Sauce
- Salt  
- Meat

I already knew how to make this dish because I help my mum make it and so I knew what to do but some of the ingredients our cooking teacher told us to put in, me and my family didn't put in which was a little weird but it did turn out yum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I learnt on Thursday is that everyone makes Chop Suey different to how me and my family make it.

Something I need to improve on is to stop going to look at my friends food and to stay at my kitchen. 

Something I enjoyed was getting to eat the food when we finished making it. 

Here is a photo of what our food looked like when we finished... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.