Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Maths - Rounding And Compensating ➖✖

WALT: Round And Compensate 
Last week with Ms. Aireen we were learning how to round and compensate. We were given a maths problem and had to solve it. 

 

Another thing I learnt was you can only round up or down to a tidy number such as 10, 20, 30, 40 etc. And also if you are rounding up to a number in the beginning you always have to subtract in the end to get your answer, and if you are subtracting in the beginning then you have to multiply in the end. 

I enjoyed doing this task because I got to learn something new about maths, and I am still learning more about rounding and compensating but I really enjoyed doing this maths problem. 

Here is the LINK to my work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.