Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

My Role Model

Here is my DLO of who my role model is...I choose my dad as my role model, If you read my work you will know why.

WALT: Write about our role models

A role model who inspires me is my dad. Because he is a Caring, Protective and Supportive man who I love and appreciate. My dad has been there for me and supported me since day one.

My father is a caring man who loves and cares about his family. My dad has always provided for our family and makes sure when we have food in the cupboards and fridge.  

My dad goes out and works to make sure his family is fed and have lunch for school. He is someone I know how works hard for his kids and family to keep them happy.

I am very grateful to have a dad because some kids don’t have parents which is very sad but I am very grateful for having my dad apart of my life one of those reasons is because if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here so I appreciate all the love and hard work he puts into our family.

Having a caring dad is awesome because he won’t let you go places where he know you will be in danger or in trouble.

My dad is a very protective man when it comes to his kids. I do like that fact that he is protective with us.

Unlike some other parents they let their kids do whatever they want but my dad knows where I will be safe and where I wouldn’t, for instance if my friends ask my dad if I’m allowed to go to the shopping mall with no adult supervisor he would say no because he knows that, that is a risk of putting me in danger.

Sometimes it does get out of hand with my dad being to overprotective but I know he just wants me to be safe so I listen to him and don’t go.

Having a protective dad is a good thing for me because they will know when to say no to places my friend would want to go with me or where I would want to go also.

Another reason why my dad is a role model to me is because he is very supportive throughout the decisions I make.

If they are bad decisions and he knows I will get in trouble or in danger he wouldn’t let me do it because that’s putting me in danger which he doesn’t want.

For example if I wanted to go to Edge water college he would be supportive but he would tell me what better colleges I could go to so that I can get a good education.
* I’m not saying Edge Water is a bad college, I just used Edge Water college as an example as it says in my paragraph three.  

Having a supportive dad is amazing because they will support you and the decisions you make. And he inspires me to be a supportive friend, family member or even a mum for in the future if I have kids.

Overall I look up to my dad because he is a caring, protective and supportive parent that I am very grateful to have. My dad has made my life easier and for that I love an appreciate him and all the hard work he has done for me.
Image result for Dad png Image result for Dad png





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.