Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

🍽🥤🤤Technology - Food Tech🤤🥤🍽

Technology / Food Tech

Today we had technology, I am still in technology. Today I was paired up with Stephney and we got to make cottage pie again.

The ingredients we used was...
- Mince
- Onion
- Mushroom
- Potato
- Vegetables
- Oil

Method we used to make this dish...
Step 1 -
- Slice & Dice the onion
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces & cook until soft
- Mash

Step 2 - 
- Fry your mince with the onion and vegetables

Step 3 - 
- Put the mince into your baking tin and top with your potato
- Bake 180 c for 30 mins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions -

Did I Find This Easy ?
Me personally, I did find it easy because I help my mum cook at home and we make this dish.

Would I Make This Again ?
Yes I would make this again because I think it is very easy and its yum 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a photo of what our food looked like after we made it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.