Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

πŸŽ–πŸ’‚‍♂πŸ’₯AnzacπŸ’₯πŸ’‚‍♂πŸŽ–


Here is a DLO I made relating to Anzac. 

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. 
Age shall not weary them nor the years contemn them
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, 
we will remember them, Lest We Forget.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did the ANZAC'S affect me? 
The messages the classes shared touched my heart because I had a family member who was in the war, to fight for our country.

My favourite group that presented was from our class, they did a rap. Their group was my favourite because the words they used in their rap was very deep. 


Image result for anzac


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.