Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

🤔📈📣Manaiakalani Survey📣📈🤔

- Manaiakalani Survey -

Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog !!
Today the student leaders had to fill out a survey for the Manaiakalani. This survey had questions that involved learn, create, share. The survey was also about what we use our devices for and what we go on when we are on them. 

One of the questions we had to answer was...
Learn, Create, Share Connects With My Culture ?
My answer to the questions was,
Yes, because I can learn about my culture and make a DLO about what I've learnt about my culture and once I know enough I can share it on my blog so that people know what new things I've learnt about my culture.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I found challenging about the survey ?
Something I found challenging was some of the questions I had to answer because I didn't really know what answer I should put but I did end up finishing the survey. 

What I enjoyed about the survey ?
I enjoyed answering some of the questions because I was confident in my answers I selected. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a photo of what the survey would look like when you open it up...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.