Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Who Am I

Today we learnt about who we are, with Toni. Toni is the son of one of our teachers at our school. 

Toni was telling us stories about himself. He talked to us about our genes, environment & our choices. He told us that our choices could be more stronger then our environment and our genes.

Before morning tea we got split up into 2 groups, half of the class went with Toni & Mr.Jay and the other half went with Ms. Aireen & Kelly. I was with Ms.Aireen, we learnt how to do a high standard blog because some of us weren't doing that. 

After morning tea the 2 classes swapped, I was in room 9 with Toni & Mr.Jay. We played a game called "stand up if", then we were given books to write in. 3 of the kids in the class read a paragraph each from the book. After that we went to page 15, it was called "Personality types", there were 4 different types of personalities on the page but there are heaps more others.


The different types of personalities were Lion (If I call you a Lion, I'm not talking about your meaty breath. I mean you are a leader and are brave, Otter (Some of you are more like otters, you like hanging out in big groups and are full of energy, Beavers (If you are hard-working and are great at getting tasks done, you might be a beaver & last but not least Golden Retriever (Golden retrievers are very caring and love helping people. 

We had to tick the box if we can relate to that. For the lion I got 5/18, for otter I got 14/18, for beaver I got 4/18 and last I got 10/18 for golden retriever. So because I got more ticks for otter I am a otter. 

We also played games in between the talks because we get bored fast and so it isn't boring. 

Something I learnt today was that I am a otter and that there are heaps more different personalities. A otter is a personality that kinda represents who I am. A otter is someone who is funny, an likes to joke around alot, they are also people who don't really get their work done that much because they talk to much.  
Image result for Otter

Here are some photos of us during the session...




This is what we did today and I hope you have enjoyed reading my work. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.