Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Class Treaty/P.E/Music

This morning the Kia Manawanui syndicate came up with a class treaty. We got put into groups and had to come up with ideas. I was put into a group with Fea'o, Manaia, Coralee & Deniro.     

After morning tea we went outside and did p.e and music. Half of the class went to do p.e and the other half did music. I did p.e first, for p.e we were practising our skills for soft ball. We practised throwing the softball to each other short distance and long distance we also had a few games. After a while the people that were in music came out and swapped with the people that were playing softball.

In music we talked about what a bass was in music, a bass is a steady pulse that can go fast and slow. After we learnt about a bass we had to get a chair and drum sticks, we learnt how to play the drums but because there was only one drum set we had to use what we were given. I did struggle to play drums because I'm not really a person that plays instruments, I like to play sports. But I did give it ago and I was no bad, my friend Grace was sitting beside me and she was very good at it. When our time was up we had to come back up to class. 
Image result for Music 


Image result for Treaty
           

























Image result for P.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.