Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Technology

Today only the hard materials had technology because the other class teachers weren't there. I got to go technology because I am in hard materials. For technology I have done everything but the box, I decided to make a whale tale, my necklace looks like this...
Image result for whale tail silhouette
Today was the last day we go to technology this year. I found it a little challenging because it was my first time doing it and I took a little longer on the steps/stages. 
The teacher I had this term was Mr.Grundy. 

My favorite part about the necklace I made:
My favourite thing I like about it is that I was the one who made it not anyone else.

Something I dislike about my necklace:  
I don't like how I took a long time on the stages of making the necklace, because if I did it faster I could of made a box for my necklace but now I don't really mind.    Image result for technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.