Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

WALT: Have Our Say

WALT: Have Our Say
This morning a lady named Treena came to our school, to teach us about argumentation for a game we are going to be playing.

 She was talking to us about native animals and pest and how pest are predators to native animals. She talked to us about that and a few other things then when she was done talking she told us to write a comment based on if we disagree or agree if pest should be in our country New Zealand I partly disagreed and agreed because I partly disagreed because if we have pest they will kill all our native animals and I partly agreed because I think if we treat them like how we would treat our pets maybe that will change their was of behaving. 

I enjoyed having my own say of what I think.
I didn't really enjoy reading but I thought it was still interesting.  
 Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.