Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Athletics🏆🥇

Athletics🏆🥇
Athletics was held on Friday the 16th of November 2018, this event happened on the T.P.S field, this athletics event was held for the students of Tamaki Primary School. On Friday it was a very hot and sunny day, it was so hot people got sun burnt .
Image result for gif hot weather

Tamaki Primary School were selling ice-blocks and sausage sizzles, the ice-blocks were $1 and the sausage sizzles were $2. throughout the day people keep getting ice-blocks and sausage sizzles for themselves and their family. Image result for ice cream gif

 Related image
The field events that happened on Friday were...standing jump, long jump, high jump, shot put and discuss. The distance's of how far we ran were 50m, 100m, 75m & 400m. 

I enjoyed, trying my best because when I did I always came 1st and so I tried to keep trying.
Related image

Image result for gif running

 I disliked, how my legs, thighs and feet got sore from the races I had but I didn't really mind because it was worth it another thing I didn't enjoy was losing my voice from yelling our team chants although that was also worth it.

Related image

The activitys I enjoyed doing the most was Running, long jump and high jump.

I know I showed the school values because...
  • I was participating in all events
  • I was showing good sportsmanship
  • I was cheering on my team and other teams
  • I was being a positive team member
  • I was putting effort into everything I did   

Photos from Athletics..








  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.