Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog Relfection For Term 4 2018

Image result for boxing gif
Hello, Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about 2 things I did in the holiday.

In the holidays I went to my uncle's house for a BBQ, I saw a few of my cousin's and their parents. While the adults were getting the BBQ ready the kids were snacking on cakes, cupcakes, garlic bread, lollies, chocolate milk shakes and fizzy. When the BBQ was ready everyone got a plate or bowl, fork and made them a plate of food. After everyone was done eating we went home to get ready to go to a fight night, one of my uncle's got all of our family V.I.P tables, for V.I.P you get food, drinks and a  better view of the fights. I had a great night that night.  


Related imageImage result for happy 2nd birthday gifAnother thing I did in the holidays was going to my little cousins 2nd birthday, his name is Daniel. Me and my family got him 2 presents, they were a small bouncy ball and Teddy bear. The birthday was fun because I got to eat yum food and I got to see him on his birthday.   



Thank you for reading, please feel free to leave a comment down below and tell me what you did in the school holidays. Once again Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.