Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Netball🏐

NETBALL🏐
IALT: Be A Better Player At Netball
2 weeks ago the year 7&8's had to do trials for Netball because there were heaps of people wanting to join, but unfortunately the coach could only pick 10 people out of 20. The students that got picked were Edith, Grace, Me, Constance, Cerenity, Akanesi, Tevita, Demetrius, Toma & Aumau. I was pretty sad that my other friends didn't get picked but I was happy for me and my other friends that did make it. Instead of having Netball training during lunch and morning tea we have it after school on some days. Our tournament is coming up, next week Wednesday and I am so excited.       

Questions: Do you play Netball? What position do you play?
Image result for Netball gif

Image result for netball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.