Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Abstract Art

WAL: What abstract art is

Yesterday, the Kia Manawanui syndicate have been learning about abstract art. Abstract art involves Texture, shape, colour and creativity. 

We are learning about abstract because next week we will be going to Te Tuhi and the stuff we will be doing at Te Tuhi will be related to abstract art.

The type of technology that is used when doing abstract art: Ruler, Pencil and a Compass.
WAL: How to make something abstract

Today I have learnt that there is no right or wrong when doing abstract art and that abstract art is very creative and unique. 

Although I have never done abstract art professionally I would love to try because it seems like something I would enjoy doing.

Today I enjoyed visualizing the differences between coloured phones, psp and computers and non coloured phones, psp and computers.  

         

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.