Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Happy Birthday Edith💕!!




🎁HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY EDITH🎁
Yesterday was one of my close friends birthday🤞, she just turned 12 😲 and her name is Edith👍. For her birthday I bought her a king size kit kat chocolate 🍫 and I made her a video🎞. She is one of the best friends I have😚, she is so amazing and she really knows how to cheer you up when your sad or mad❗. I wish you all the best for your birthday next year 🤗 and for your awesome future ahead of you✌. You have been such a great friend to me and I hope we are better friends in the future✨.




And go check out her blog she is great at doing blogs and she has an awesome blog.
LINK to her blog!! 

Once again HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY EDITH!🦄💗  
Related image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.