Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Today

Room 10 & 9 are classes that work together in room 10, this morning room 9 went to the museum, and room 10 was split up just before the morning tea bell went. I am in room 7 with Leilani and David but Leilani had to do something for the teachers. We are in Miss Ashley's class with her students. We don't do free time because we have been given tasks to complete, I am not sure if we are staying in these classes for the whole day, right now I am in music but I am doing work instead of doing music with room 7. I don't really like how we are split up because I don't have any of my close friend with me some have gone to the museum and the others are in different classes. Image result for music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.