Pages

Saturday 11 August 2018

Time Out With My Best Friends🤞

Time Out With My Best Friends🤞!
Yesterday my friend Edith asked me and 4 of our close friends if we were allowed to go movies and when I saw the message I asked my dad if I could go and he said yes and my friends that came were Edith, Lydia, Hevani & Grace. Also Edith's brother came and her mum so she can supervise us. 

So the next day which is today we went to Sylvia Park. Edith's mum picked up all of us and I was the last to get picked up. First we went to the movies to do our tickets and then we went to go into the theater but then we saw a little shop selling drinks and ice blocks. My friend Edith, her mum payed for us to go to the movies and she also paid for our drinks, ice creams and food. The movie we watched was incredibles 2, my opinion on the movie...I think the movie is a great movie and I would definitely recommend watching this at any age, I like how it is not to boring but also very funny.   

Image result for incredibles 2Image result for movies
When the movie was done we all felt hungry but not for treats we felt hungry for food so we went to Mcdonalds and got us a feed me, Lydia, Hevani and Grace got a big mac combo and I can't remember what Edith got, it was fun while we were waiting for our food because we were making videos and taking photos on snapchat. When me and my friend Grace finished our food I bought a chocolate frappe and Grace bought a chocolate sundae. After everyone was done eating we were dropped off to our houses from Edith's mum. 
Image result for Mcdonalds

I am very grateful for today because I was given money  from my parents to pay for the food but Edith's mum paid for everything. And of course I thanked Edith's mum for the food, paying, picking us up, dropping us off for us and I thanked Edith for inviting us. I had a great time and I hope we can do it again sometime soon. 
Image result for Thank You So Much

I hope you have enjoyed reading what my day was like.

Here is a photo of us at Mcdonalds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.