Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Visual Arts


This is my Visual Arts I drew and coloured I hope you like it!

I drew a picture of day and night with some cultural patterns. I drew day and night
because I thought it would be easy and it would look nice and I think it does now
that i’m done colouring in. The Earth, Sun, Moon and Stars represent what we have
been learning about and the patterns on the Sun  side represent my culture which is
Maori and Samoan. Something I found challenging was colouring in everything and
thinking of what I was going to draw, it was challenging colouring in everything
because the was a lot colour and I also found thinking of what I was going to draw
hard because I didn’t have a plan of what I was gonna drawing. If I had the chance
to do this again I would change some of the colours. I think the colour scheme
worked well because it made my work brighter and people can see what I drew.
Somethings that went well with my drawing were the idea I had of the Earth, Sun,
Moon and Stars. The key concept(s) I leant was that Visual Arts might look very
difficult but when you carry on doing it, it isn’t as hard as it looks.

Here is my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.