Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

The holidays my school had was a 2 week holiday and in that 2 week holiday I didn't really do anything exciting but go out for my little sister's birthday and go to my friends house.
Image result for school holidays

On Saturday 21st of July I was dropped off by my dad to my friends house, at her house we didn't really do anything besides go on our phones, computers and play music on her big speaker she had in her room. After we were hanging out my dad came to her house to pick me up at 5:00 pm because I asked my dad if he can take me to get my little sister a present for her birthday and he did.  

On some of the days I was on a call with my one of my friend, we have been friends for 9 years and on our calls we were just talking about how she is going at school and other personal things. I would say the longest we have stayed on a call in the holidays was 5 hours a 23 minutes. 
Image result for best friends png
This term I am looking forward to the sports we are having because I love to play sports and playing sports is my passion.
Another thing I am also looking forward to this term is going to the museum because I don't go there often so I am excited to go.    
Image result for sports pngImage result for museum png

  • Somethings I would love to improve on is maths, I am going to achieve this by asking for homework and practising my multiplication and my divisions. 
  • I also want to Improve on having a growth mindset towards myself when I'm doing something, and I can try accomplish this by never giving up, trying again when I fail something and to try  my best.
  • Another thing I would like to improve on is my blogging because I feel like I don't blog as much as I should be blogging, I am going to do this by trying my best to blog at least 2 or 3 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.