Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Tai Chi

TAI CHI

Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate girls did Tai Chi in the hall. First we all did something we were taught and then we all got in a circle sitting on a chair and we were saying out positive thing about the weekend and out negative also what we did as a random act of kindness, My positive was at going abeselling and my negative was falling in the water with my buddy while doing kayaking, my random act of kindness was cleaning the house for my parents.  

  • One thing I learnt today was that you should always be patient and you will get what you want.
  • A struggle I had was trying to speak clear and loud so everyone could hear me because i'm a little sick.
  • Something I learnt about one of my peers is that they didn't enjoy orienteering but they did enjoy abeselling
Today's word we were focusing on was  patience, the word patience means to me is being calm when waiting in a line for a ride or to get food.

Here are some photos of us doing Tai Chi!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.