Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

On Friday


On Friday was fun and also very funny. I enjoyed Friday because when me and my sisters got home we went shopping and then my dad was telling lots of funny jokes and stories and me and my sisters got to go to the shops and get treats and I got a block of chocolate, drink, chips and a ice block and my sisters also got other yum things. But one thing I didn’t enjoy was when we had to wake up early to take our dogs fora walk, the time we had to get up was 5:00 am and got back at 7:00 but even though me and my sister and dad had to wake up early it was a very good walk. When I got home I had a shower and ate breakfast and watched T.V with my whole family.

Related image                                          Related image                                      


  

1 comment:

  1. Greetings there,

    Well done on blogging something over for the weekend.I really enjoy the fun story you wrote with you and your sister maybe next time you will want to maybe put in some full stops in your story but great job.


    -Aletheia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.