Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Reflection Of Cricket Practise

Cricket Reflection
What problems did you encounter while you were at Cricket? The problems I had was trying to hit the ball with the cricket bat. How did you solve them? I solved this problem by focusing on the ball and not anything else because I know that will make me miss the ball.
What parts of it did you like? The part I like about cricket was practising for the cricket tournament that is coming up and another thing I liked was when other people were cheering for people when the missed the ball and when they hit the ball. Why? I liked to practice a lot for school tournaments and it makes me feel happy when people cheer for others.
What parts of it did you dislike? The part I disliked about cricket was when I had to field. Why? Because my favorite thing to do in cricket is to bat and get points for my team.  
What would you like to spend more time on during Cricket? Something I would like to spend more time on at cricket is practising my batting, bowling and fielding.

Here are some photos of us playing cricket:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.