Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

What Now!


What Now!
Tomorrow on Sunday 19th What Now is going to be coming to my school Tamaki Primary, On this day everyone that is coming to gonna have to come early ( 7:00am ). As you guys know I was one of the students that went to Cross Country to represent my school and some of the What Now people thought it was nice to ask the Cross Country team if we would like to take part in their Class Of The Codes Team Challenge live on t.v. On Friday there was a school assembly and just before the assembly ended our deputy principal told the Cross Country team to go to her when the assembly ends because she was going to give us notices about the challenges we are gonna do. We are meant to come to school pretty early in the morning, we have to see one of our sport teachers at 7:00am, I think me, my dad and sister might go for a walk if we wake up before 6:00am but I'm gonna ask my dad if I can go to school at 6:30am because I don't want to be late for the meeting the Cross Country team are having. I was told by a friend that we are going to be versing Pt. Engleng school, I am actually pretty excited to be versing them at our school. I really do encourage my readers to watch What Now in the morning.      
Image result for what now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.