Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฃCyber Smart - Blog Detective๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŒ

Talofa, Kia Ora & Greetings to you all! 
Welcome to my blog! 

Today Mrs. Collins our cybersmarts teacher gave room 10 a task to complete. It was called blog detective, we had to pick someone to write it about, and as you can see I picked Alyssa. 

In this blog detective DLO we had to write what we know about them from whats on their blog and she gave us questions like what they like and more other stuff. 

When she came to room 10 today to check if we've done it we had to present our work to her & the class. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions -

- What did I find challenging ?
  I thought going through her blog and finding things I could put in my DLO was a little          challenging because she didn't really have much blogs about her self on there.

- What did you like about it ?
  I liked the fact that when I was going through her blog to find things I saw that she did a    blog detective of me. And I also liked how it was fun doing this task.


Link to Alyssa's Blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Evelyn from Gisborne Intermediate School.

    I really liked how you managed to fit lots of information without making it look crowded. I also liked that despite saying it was hard to find information about her you still managed to put lots in.

    I learnt about Alyssa and what she’s good at and likes.

    Maybe you could make the background more interesting, and or make the speech boxes a different colour.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mฤ te wฤ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.