Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

IALT: Reflect about 2018

Term 1-Self defence👀
In term 1 one of the things we did was self-defence. Our teachers name for self-defence was Julie, she was very kind and helpful to us. 

She showed us how to protect our self if we are walking alone somewhere or if someone tries to attack us.

I enjoyed learning other ways I could protect myself while I'm walking somewhere. I learnt that it is not safe to walk by yourself no matter where you are going.


Term 2-Camp🏕   
In term 2 we went camp raglan. Camp raglan was the best trip I have ever been on at Tamaki Primary. 

At camp we got to do so many things like...Abseiling, kayaking, archery, team building, high ropes confidence course, fia fia night, Low ropes confidence course, movie night, orienteering, Rifle range ( shooting ), Swimming, Waingaro pools and Zumba.  

My favourite activity we did would have to be the high ropes confidence course because it was very fun and a little challenging which I enjoyed.

Camp has really made me more confident and open. Camp has been a very joyful and amazing time.



Term 3-Natural Disasters🌋 
In term 3 we were discovering heaps of facts about natural disasters and what they can do to our community. 

I have learnt that the most 7 dangerous natural disasters are...
- Earth quakes
- Hurricanes
- Tsunamis
- Lightning
- Tornados
- Volcanic eruption
- Landslides  

Natural disasters can affect our lives and are very dangerous to everyone.

Term 4-Parakai Springs🏊🏼‍♂️ 
This term one thing I enjoyed going to was parakai springs. I have been to parakai heaps of times with my family so I knew where everything was. 

There is an in side pools and a outside pool. The inside pools is a hot pool and is for relaxing and you need to make sure you are quiet so we aren't distracting or annoying other people that are trying to relax. The out side pools is cold and is for any one to just have fun and you don't have to be quiet.

I enjoyed going on both slides one of the slides were bigger than the other but I didn't like how we had to go up the rack to get to the slide because it took a while and was exhausting but for me it was worth it.
Related image

Related image

Questions?

What 3 words would you use to describe 2018?
- Fun
- Crazy
- Difficut

What one achievements are you most proud of?
I am most proud of how much confident I have become throughout the year. 

What new things did you discover about yourself?
I have discovered that I am good at maths if I really try and I am trying my best when I do maths.

What new learning skill did you learn? 
A learning skill I learnt this year is analysing.   

What 5 people did you enjoy spending time with?
I enjoyed spending time with everyone but mainly...
- Bianna
- Monita
- Mary Jane
- Constance
- Aja

Who/What had the biggest positive impact on your life? 
Someone that has the biggest positive impact out of my friend at my school is Monita. I have picked Monita because she has been a great friend and is always checking up on me and encourages me. She is one person I do not want to lose contact with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.