Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

What I Did In The Holidays

What I Did In My Holidays
In the morning my dad woke me and my sister Deandra up at 5am to take our dogs for a long walk when we got home me and my sister both had a shower and ate breakfast after we ate we got ready for school we walk school with a positive mind set.

In the holidays me and my family went to Mission Bay beach 2 weeks ago, I really enjoyed going because. when we got to the beach we  saw all of my favourite 5 cousins and my favourite Aunty and Uncle. 
After we had a big swim we went to get some ice cream and went across the road to the park.
The day was a very sunny day and I was glad it was because I was really looking forward to going to the beach. And I am really looking forward to going again but maybe to a different beach.   

Another thing I did in the holidays was going to Mary-Jane's house for a few hours and we tried to make slime but it didn't work and we were a little sad but then we got over it and went outside and started playing around.

I hope you enjoyed reading what I did in the holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.